Monday, July 23, 2012

Blog Posts, Article Lists & More!

The purpose of this blog is to provide a sensible place to house listings of my Suite101 articles.I'll probably also add my EzineArticles(dot)com listings as well, just for the sake of completeness.

There are two reasons.

The first is that Suite101's various widgets for promoting articles are fine if you're known for one topic, but a bit restrictive if are, or want to be, known for covering multiple topics, and need a place to list related pieces. It's like being able to label them, and then listing them - with blogger I can do that, on Suite101... I can't.

The other reason is to provide a central place where I can share my knowledge with others, add some interesting blog posts, and generally keep my army of fans up to date with my scribbling.

Oh, and there is a third reason. If you want me to guest blog on any of the topics that are listed here, drop me a line via Twitter : @gwleckythompson